cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing Problem in Smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a smartform to print lables. I am getting the correct preview but when I give print then it prints only first page. I have used one page only with only one window that is main window. In that I have used table control. I am passing internal table from my driver program. entire logic is writen in the driver program. please give me urgent reply if possible.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

r u able to see the second page and third page in the print preview.

but wat i suggest is try to create second page jst as first page.ie, copy page 1 and paste it as second page.this is always suggested.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried as your say but still the problem is as at is.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey ,

is that like u might have not selected all pages for printing.

or in other ways if u r giving LOCL as printer change the printer and see the output.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my lable printing report I am getting sfsy-jobpages = 3 and also in preview I m getting 3 pages but when I give print then it prints only the first page. please give me some idea how to solve this problem.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

May be in the General Attributes for the Page u might have forgot to mention the Next Page. If you are using a single page then give the next page as the same page.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have given the next page as the same page then also I am not getting the print of second page. Also I have made a new form in which I have used only one page and into that a main window in which I took two text elements. I get the preview of two pages but print in one page only.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try reducing the size of your main window...

santhosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if possible send ur form by downloading it