cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No active version in object selection list

Former Member
0 Kudos

In an DP planning book, when i go for object selection the active version 000 is not been displayed

how to retain the active version in the particular planning book???

pls help to do the same

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

The Planning Version displayed in the planning book, is the planning version used when you initialize the Planning Area. If there is no selection the Planning area is not initialized. If there is more than 1 selection, the planning area has been initialized for multiple selections.

Under the Planning Book/Data view section of the shuffler, right mouse click on the book you are using and select: information about Planning Book. You will see the Planning area and a green or red flag. Click the details to go to the specific planning area. You can create (initialize the planning area) time series objects or see the 'created' time series objects.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for reply,actually the planning area is already initialized. but for particular planning book the error is shown as:

"The selected version has not been initialized

Do you want to initialize a planning version?"

when i click on yes entering 000 active version, the message come as below

"No valid planning version selected"

please advice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for reply,actually the planning area is already initialized. but for particular planning book the error is shown as:

"The selected version has not been initialized

Do you want to initialize a planning version?"

when i click on yes entering 000 active version, the message come as below

"No valid planning version selected"

please advice.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

found the solution as per the earlier post--i have got the solution..actually, the planning book keyfigure atttributes was was defined more than once for some key figures. i just deleted the repeated entries of the key figure attributes and the planning book started working.

i.e. Problem was not with the planning area but the planning book key figure attributes

just fyi.

thanks

Message was edited by:

Kirankumar Madhukar Salunkhe

Former Member
0 Kudos

planning area is already innitialized

Irmi_Kuntze
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Are you sure that you have initialized with version 000, and not with another self-defined version?

What exactly did you do: open interactive planning, select your view, make a selection and there you get the first error when you try to enter the version 000? Or do you get any other issues before?

Yours

Irmhild

P.S.: did you run the consistency check /SAPAPO/TS_LCM_CONS_CHECK with your planning area and version 000 ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have got the solution..actually, the planning book keyfigure atttributes was was defined more than once for some key figures. i just deleted the repeated entries of the key figure attributes and the planning book started working.

i.e. Problem was not with the planning area but the planning book key figure attributes

just fyi.

thanks