cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MI Client version for NW 2004s

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Anyone knows which version of MI Client I have to install for using SAP NetWeaver 2004s?

Should I install MI Client 2.5 SP13 Full or there is another newer installation for 2004s? I haven´t found a exe in SAP service downloads.

In case installing MI Client 2.5 SP13 could I patch for SPS09? It's a sca file not a zip anymore. I'm a bit confused about MI Client versions between 2004 and 2004s.

Best Regards,

Rogério

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rogerio

For NW 04s you can install MI Client NW04s SPs 09 or SPs10. Though SPs 07 is also available, we recommend you to use either SPs 09 or 10. SP 13 belongs to NW04 and should not be installed for 04s.

Now as per our shipment stratergy, we deliver full installation for every SP which means the SCA file that you find in the SAP service market place internally contains a zip file which includes the setup.exe. To obtain the full installation file, download the SCA file availabe in Service market place and navigate thru the sca file as per the path mentioned below. This path will lead lead you to JSP setup.exe. NWMClient***.sca.zip -> NWM_JSP_WIN32.sda-> NWM_JSP_Win32.zip->setup.exe Similiarly replace JSP by AWT and Win32 by WinCE to obtain AWT and PDA installation files

Hope this helps

Best Regards

Sivakumar

Answers (0)