cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

revise credit limit of several customers

former_member220801
Participant
0 Kudos

Is there any mass change on credit limit?

Is there any simple way to change the credit limit of several hundreds/thousands customer at a time?

I have tried f.34, but I can only change the "next int. review" date only.

Besides, is there any direct relationship between customer hierarchy and credit limit. Can it default the credit account to the highest node once when a customer is created?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can change the credit limit in a mass change using tcode MASS with object KNA1. You can change these data:

Customer master credit management: Central data (KNKA table)

Customer master credit management: Control area data ((KNKK table)

In my opinion there is no relationship between cutomer hierarchy and credit limit, the only relation is the payer, if many customers share the same payer and the dynamic check is carried out against the payer then we can say that they share the same limits.

regards

Roberto Mazzali

former_member220801
Participant
0 Kudos

Credit limit is stored in table KNKK as KNKK-KLIMK. But when I choose KNKK in the mass change, I cannot select this field to change the value.

I can only change these fields only

Aging analysis info.

Blocked

Credit account

Credit rep.group

Currency (KNKK-DBWAE)

Cust.cred.group

Customer group

D&B indicator

D&B rating

Last ext.review

Last internal review

Monitoring

Next internal review

Payment index

Rating

Recmd. Credit Limit

Reference date

Risk category

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

1. you can change credit limit en masse by -

a. using t-code MASS and choosing Customer credit - central data, and Customer credit - status

b. using LSMW to automate FD32

2. to assign a customer as reference for credit control for several customers (let's say Customer A with credit limit of 100,000. Customers B, C and D share in the limit), you can do the following:

a. execute FD32 and enter Customer B

b. on status page, click EDIT > CHANGE CREDIT ACCT. a message will appear advising you to reorganize data.

c. on the next screen, enter Customer A in credit account. save.

d. repeat for Customer C and D.

e. now run t-code F.28 for these customers.

f. when you create sales transactions, you will notice the credit data of only A is updated, while the rest will have zero.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The function CREDITLIMIT_CHANGE is useful for changing credit limits.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think there is any program in SAP. We created own program to do mass update based on the file (call to FD32).