cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not getting displayed on PDA for Mobile WebDynpro Application!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone!

I am working on a mobile webdynpro application. The component has an Adaptive RFC model. My problem is It is working fine on desktop, iam able to see data for all the function modules which are integrated in the webdynpro component. But when i try access the same appliaction URL on a PDA appending "Sap-Wd-Client = PieClient" the pages are getting diplayed but no data in them. All the tables are displayed empty. Also none of theGIF images i have been using are being shown.

Can someone help me resolving this ?

The PDA i am using is imate with WINDOWS2003.

Thanks a lot in Advance

regards

Mohan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i also had the GIF-Problem on PIE2003.

The reason was only a simple PocketIE setting(View->Show pictures was not enabled on pocket IE).Have you checked your PIE-settintgs for this?

It you want to try an other WindowsMobile 2003 Browser,perhaps try the opera mobile browser. You can download it here:

http://www.opera.com/products/mobile/products/winmobileppc

Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

I know this problem from NW2004s applications if there are TableGroupedColumns used. But in NW2004 you just can use the TableColumns, so this cannot be the issue.

So: Open an OSS message (BC-WD-CLT-MOB).

Kind Regards

Stefanie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefanie!

I dont have another browser on my PDA. And i have appended the string already . I am able to get tables but devoid of data.

Everything is coming as a blank structure on it.

Is there a way to solve this?

Thanks

Regards

Mohan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

try

sap-wd-client=Pie03Client

If this doesn't help:

Can you change your browser? Is there another browser available on your PDA?

If this doesn't help....

Come back (-;

Kind Regards

Stefanie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefanie!

Thanks a lot for your time.

Iam using an i-mate PDA with PocketPC2003 and my brower is pocket internet explorer. And i am using NWDS sp15. Will this combination pose a problem with the display?

I am able to see all the data on my desktop , but when i try to access the URL from PDA the format is getting changed and all tables are empty without any data.

What could be the reason? Please suggest!

Thanks

Best Regards

Mohan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

are you using Windows mobile 5.0? This is only supported using PieClient03 and I guess this client doesn't run with NW2004.

Which browser are you using? Depending on your device you should use IBrowse or PocketBrowser.

You can find additional information here: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/44/771638633a12d1e10000000a422035/frameset.htm

It's for NW2004s, but maybe there are some hints for you.

Kind Regards

Stefanie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil !

Thanks a lot , but i have already checked this thread. That did not solve my problem. There the discussion is again about table headers. HERE I AM ABLE TO THE SEE STRUCTURE OF THE TABLE WITHOUT DATA.

Where else could be the possibility of error! I am using NWDS sp15 .

please suggest!

Thanks a lot

regards

Mohan.