Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DTR logon error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

While logging on to DTR, I am getting the following error:

"Failed to depersist SyncDB C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\.dtr\.syncdbs\977735fc6f01e74a43dc2edad8d2ec9a.syncdbM."

I have tried reimporting Dev. Config. and even deleting the client. Resync Archives too did not help.

Any suggestions?

Regards

Dhinakaran J.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Even this thread is old and outdated I've had the same issue with NWDS 7.3

I've searched for about 4 hours for a solution.

I got the same error like described above and additionally were not able to create activities due to some weird things NWDS did in my workspace.

I finally removed my DC configuration from client, checked out again and the error was gone.

Nice to see that after some seven years this problem still exists... Well done, sir. Well done.

curt_knudsen
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I had this same error. The error message is refering to a file on your PC. The DTR is trying to delete this file from the PC, but can not. This is how I resolved it:

1) Remove all the files in this location that have the name of the error message. (I believe there is a set of 3 (ex. 977735fc6f01e74a43dc2edad8d2ec9a.xml, 977735fc6f01e74a43dc2edad8d2ec9a.syncdb, 977735fc6f01e74a43dc2edad8d2ec9a.syncdbM).) I did not actually delete them, I moved them to another folder.

2) After removing these files, close the project and create the project from the DTR. You will get local/DTR name clashes.

3) Find these files in your local filesystem and remove them. Actually start with the .dcdef file. Removing this first should clean up a lot of the other errors.

4) Repeat 2) & 3) until there are no more errors.

Good Luck,

Curt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dhinakaran,

Did you solve the problem?

If yes, please share the solution

Warm Regards,

Ritu

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm not an expert but if you have deleted the client the depersist request must be in the DTR. Can you confirm the path below is not on the local PC.

It may be for whatever reason that either your own PC or the DTR thinks this file exists and the remove command of the DTR command line may work

Have you tried using the DTR command line to list all activities. I myself have only ever found use for the resolve command but it would be interesting to know if these others helped.