Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extra Page in script

former_member201227
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

In my script, I've two pages: First and Next. I've limited line items. So, the first page alone should be printed. But, the first page is getting printed twice. But, the total number of pages as shown by SAPSCRIPT-FORMPAGES is 1. I was not able to track why the first page is getting printed twice. Can anyone please help me to find this out?

Thanks,

Sharmila

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Regards

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check is there any blank line within protect and endprotect in the script which will cause extrac pages in printing.

Regards,

Chandra kavali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

Thanks for reply. there is no blank line. I am using standard print program RFFOF__V. it is printing two page. the extra page(second) contain all window except MaIN window. I have check all things but unable to find solution. Pl give me another approch.

former_member193831
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi Sharmila,

Pls increase the window height for MAIN window.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sharmila,

increase the height of your main window and if it doesnt helps goto the page attributes and check what you have given as the next page-- the next page should be the first page itself and let the counter to at increase counter radiobutton only.

try this.

regards,

pankaj singh

former_member201227
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried by changing the height of the main window and the page attributes. But, it doesn't work. The main window elements are not getting printed in the extra page. The texts in the rest of the windows are getting printed. I won't be able to change the print program also as it is a standard one. These windows are not defined in the print program also. Please help me in solving this out.

Thanks,

Sharmila

Former Member
0 Kudos

May be texts in additional windows are too large...if you dont want that texts to be printed and are not used in your program then you can remove those windows/texts.

former_member193831
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi Sharmila,

Have you checked the Pages, What is the first page and what is NEXT page.

If the first page is getting printed twice it means either there is more data to hold on 1 page or you have two LOGICAL pages (pages created in SAPScript) which are same and both are getting called.

Check the page sequence.

• - > Can you export the script using RSTXSCRP and send it to vivek.kute@gmail.com. i will check it out on my SAP system.

Regards,

Vivek.

********-> Reward points if helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sharmila,

I am facing same problem. if you remember then please give me route cause of problem.

Thanks,

Priyank