Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

difference of Seeberger AS2 and Seeberger EDI adapter

RameshGulipall
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

What is the difference of Seeberger AS2 adapter and Seeberger EDI adapter?. is it both are same or not?

Regards,

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also refer http://www.webopedia.com/ for checking the AS2 and EDI.

And also read this series /people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2006/12/26/aspirant-to-learn-sap-xiyou-won-the-jackpot-if-you-read-this-part-ii which will be helpful.

RameshGulipall
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh ,

Thanks for ur reply to me.I got some idea on seeburger adapter.Thanks lot .wish a happy new year...

Regards,

Ramesh...

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ramesh,

Wish you a great year as well.

Regards

Bhavesh

PS : Please close the thread if you question has been answered.!

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

AS2 is a specification to transport data / information over the internet.

The data that is being sent using the AS2 specification can be data in EDI format or can be data in any other fromat. The AS2 specification suggests how to connect to the systems and transport the data.

Am not sure , but I think SeeBurger AS2 adapters are also a part of the SeeBurger EDI adapters ( as AS2 specification can be used to Transmit EDI data ).

Regards

Bhavesh

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

From Abhy's reply in the thread given by Alexander,

<i>Seeburger provides adapters like AS2,FTP(EDI specific) and so on to route these EDI messages to external EDI Partners.</i>

SeeBurger provies many adapters for Integration of XI with EDI subsystems supporting multiple specifications and so I guess when you say SeeBurger EDI adapters it refers to the range / catlogure of adapters / specification supported by SeeBurger EDI Adapters and SeeBurger AS2 adapter is one among these many adapters.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the link below...might provide u some info...