cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use different BAPI's in same scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey guys

i was just wondering whether it is possible to use two different BAPI's in the same scenario.

like suppose i m doing a File to RFC scenario,then can i use two different RFC's on the receiver side(i m not asking about branching the messages using receiver determination)

thanx

ahmad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ahmad,

Like pointed by Chemmanz, if you are scenario is going to be a synchronous scenario and for one request you need to call 2 BAPI's then you would need a BPM. The reason is that both the RFC's are going to send you responses , but there is only one Request that has been triggered.

So , using a BPM, make the synch call to the 2 RFC's and then get the responses in the BPM, combine the responses as needed inside the BPM and send the final response to the request initator!

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey

you mean to say i will need to fork out my request message?

thanx

ahmad

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ahmad ,

the BPM will look as follows,

1. Receive Step --> Opens Synch Asynch Bridge and receives the Synch Request.

2. 2 separate Transformation steps --> to map the Request Message to the 2 Different BAPI's request mesaages.

3. Fork --> with 2 branches and 2 send synchronous steps to send the BAPI request and get the responses.

4. Transformation --> 2:1 transfromation, where you combine the BAPI response into the single response message as expected by the initiator.

5. Send --> Closes Synch Asynch Bridge and sends response back.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx bhavesh

ahmad

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

arunneerolil
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes u can.

But if it is sync or if u want to serialize you must use ccBPM.

Chemmanz

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think we can use two differents BAPI's.....Try importing two BAPI's... and check whether scenario works or not.......