Use different BAPI's in same scenario
i was just wondering whether it is possible to use two different BAPI's in the same scenario.
like suppose i m doing a File to RFC scenario,then can i use two different RFC's on the receiver side(i m not asking about branching the messages using receiver determination)
Bhavesh Kantilal replied
the BPM will look as follows,
1. Receive Step --> Opens Synch Asynch Bridge and receives the Synch Request.
2. 2 separate Transformation steps --> to map the Request Message to the 2 Different BAPI's request mesaages.
3. Fork --> with 2 branches and 2 send synchronous steps to send the BAPI request and get the responses.
4. Transformation --> 2:1 transfromation, where you combine the BAPI response into the single response message as expected by the initiator.
5. Send --> Closes Synch Asynch Bridge and sends response back.