Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection Error

adnanmaqbool
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Guys

I had installed MiniSAP 4.6D in my system and visual studuio 2003. I am trying to connect an ASP Login Page with MiniSap. I developed this page using C#. SAP.NET Connector is also installed in my system.

But when ever I tries to connect the ASP.NET page with SAP I am getting error

<b>You are not authorized to logon to the target system (error code 1).</b>

User ID , Pasword , Host System and System Numbers parameters are also correct.

Kindly help where the actually problem is. Is there something which I am missing. Any link to step by step guide. Please note that I have read the .Net Connector documentation already and its not helpful i my case.

Waiiting for our reply. Thnx

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

adnanmaqbool
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Guys

I am using SAP 4.6 C and do not want to upgrade it for time being. Basically working on personel project and trying to connect SAP4.6C with a webserver using ASP.NET and .NET Connectors installled in middleware server.

WebServer (ASP.NET) -

> Middleware (C#) -

> SAP4.6C

I want to transfer data from webserver in XML format to middleware and from middleware to SAP using RFC or IDOC.

My question is regarding event triggering that is when an XML file is submitted to Middleware, how middleware can know that a file has been reached and will be sent to SAP.

I have already tried the direct call from WebServer to SAP and it working fine but I want a middleware solution in between in form of C# and .NET Connector.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adnan,

how are you doing ?

has your connection error been resolved ?

if it is another problem, a different thread would be advisable [and in your interest] as more people can look at the exact problem at hand.

please allow me to understand your current requirement a little better ...

do you wish to have a separate winform application to poll a certain directory ?

a better method would be to set up a web service [as u're middleware] which could be invoked, and which will be in realtime / rather than the alternative of using a directory for the web server to write into, and then a scheduler to poll the status of the folder, and then batch process it [when any requests arrive]

with respect,

amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adnan,

I had the same issue. However by putting both the username and password in capitals it worked fine:

Username:<b>BCUSER</b>

Password:<b>MINISAP</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adnan, Michael,

the username should be case insentive, but if it works, then i'll pick up something too and add it in the std checklist )

with respect,

amit

Message was edited by:

amit chawathe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adnan,

how are you doing ?

i first need to get some preliminary checks out of the way :

1> have you also checked the client number ?

2> are there any other users which you could try to make a connection with ?

3> your gateway seems fine, so the necessary ports will be activated, this error message is usually one of the last connectivity issues for anyone new to the product, so u've made good progress, keep persisting.

with respect,

amit

Message was edited by:

amit chawathe