cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC not being sent to XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have configured RFC destination, Port on SAP System. I also done the same on XI as well.

I was able to post IDOC from SAP system using we19, and when I look at the status, I see "Transaction Executing" on SAP system and do not see anything on XI system.

I have not seen any status update on SAP system as well.

Any help in the regard is highly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this blog out that will help you.

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/10/27/idoc146s-not-reaching-xi133-not-posted-in-the-receiver-sap-systems133

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check out my book:

http://www.sappress.com/product.cfm?account=&product=H1935

it shows step by step IDOC XI configuration with many

error resolution tips

Regards,

michal

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to SM58 in SAP system and check the status..

What is status of IDoc in IDX5 in XI system ? check out all configurations like port etc..

check out this error analysis-

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/6a/e6194119d8f323e10000000a155106/content.htm

Regards,

Moorthy

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the Idoc adapter over there ...you have detailes info /people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2006/12/26/aspirant-to-learn-sap-xiyou-won-the-jackpot-if-you-read-this-part-ii and Iam sure it will help you in many ways.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I moved a step ahead.

I am using SAP CRM and trying to post "ORDERS" to XI system. In my SLD, the business sytem does not have "ORDERS" interface.

When I am trying to do so, I am getting "Transaction Problem: CALL_FUNCTION_OPEN_ERROR" on SM21.

Can some one tell me why this is happening? Do I need to have same set of interfaces in my SLD/Business System as of the Sender SAP system?

Thanks

former_member189558
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Bala,

>>><i>Do I need to have same set of interfaces in my SLD/Business System as of the Sender SAP system?</i>

No... Do do not need to configure scenario in XI -- the message should reach XI and fail....

In the sender system can you check if ur RFC destination to XI is fine...

Regards,

Himadri