cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cofiles and data files not generated

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

we have upgraded from R/3 46c to ECC 6.0 on HP-UX Oracle 10 platform.

this is our quality system and the devlopment system still remains connected to the production seperately.

After upgrade the transport requets created do not have cofiles and datafiles generated in usr/sap/trans.

As a part of postprocessing I have selected the upgraded system and updated configuration in STMS/system.But the release is still shown as 620.

I need expert advice on this can anybody guide please

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopalakrishnan,

after system upgrade, as part of postupgrade activity we have to refresh the STMS configuration. so, try deleting the setting in STMS from "000" client in the system, and re-configure the same by specifying the new transport domain.

and unlock & referesh the transport queue. if you are still unable find the TR then try to copy them from Development system manually. [check whtr those TR are saved as Local Change request, if so, you can't find the data & co-files of the same].

with regards,

Rajesh.

<i> plz, award suitable points </i>

Former Member
0 Kudos

your transport request must be local request and hence the co and data files are not generated

For these to be generated you will have to create a transport route from your system ( you can point it to dum.000)

Let me know if you need more details on this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Data and cofile will be updated if the system is integrated( or development) system. since your system is quality system try to make this system to developent system and do STMS configration (for time being)

Samrat