cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

schedule line display in planning book

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am not able to display the schedule line generated in PPDS run against the APO scheduling agreement.kindly help me out to do so...

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got the Solution...thanks very much

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi kiran,

Your question is not clear. Are you not able to see a receipt element created by PPDS run in a Planning Book? If that is the case check the ATP Category assigned to the Keyfigure (should be an Order series keyfigure) and check if the Category Group includes the Category for the receipt element created.

Thanks,

Somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Somnath,

thanks for reply, yaah i want to say that i am not able to see the receipt elements schedule line in the planning book. i have checked the ATP category and Catogory group..

everything is defined but still i am not able to see the schedule line in the planning book

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

new schedule lines vanishes if there are some goods receipts left (overbooking form a GR in the past) that consumes the new ones. Goods receipts itself consume inbound deliveries that also consumes schedule lines.

I hope this is not too much confusing you. But details for that behavior are also in the documentation.

Kind regards,

Stefan