cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CMS not accesible after some time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am working with JDI on EP 6.0 SP18. I am trying import ESS business packages into development in my ESS track. First I checked in the necessary componets and clicked on import at one file at a time. All the files went in fine except the ESS business package (i.e 250MB). I restarted the portal and CMS is accessible for some time after that I can't access it any more. I am getting Internal server error message when I am accessing CMS. Any help greatly appreciated.

I setup the JDI properly by following the guide and using JDI cookbook for ESS. Still CMS is not accessible after somtime.

Thanks,

-Bharath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still my problem remains the same. I will get back to you with more details very soon. Thank you very much for your suggestions.

Thanks,

-Bharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bharat,

are you running CMS on the same system as your runtime system? That should not be done according to note 754143 as autodeployment may then restart the engine.

If not: Is there any additional information in the error message? Worst case: Use the logviewer (standalone or within Visual Administrator) to check the log for detailed error messages/stacktraces.

Regards,

Marc