cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration Process w/ return code 99

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have a very weird situation with an integration process. In our development environment, in SXI_CACHE, it returns a return code of 99 signalling some type of error. The weird problem is that the process works just fine. It's an IDOC to flat file scenario and the flat file gets generated each time perfectly. This is with the process status of 99 in SXI_CACHE.

However, when the process is moved to QA, it does not work at all. The messages get stuck in SXMB_MONI with message "message has error on outbd. side". When I click on the PE to view the error, it appears the workflow behind the process is defined incorrectly becasuse in the event trace I see:

<b>Workflow definition of task 'WS90100009' cannot be activated.</b>

The reason for this error is

<b>Container element '_CRL_I001ZMTRLNO_0025' not available</b>

What is killing me is that this same error occurs in our development environment, yet the process still works fine.

Can someone possible explain what the container error might mean and how to fix? The workflow never gets kicked off because the definition is not active.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi James,

Pls do try the following SAP notes.

0000816430 BPE-TS: SXI_CACHE shows returncode 99

0000901366 BPE-RUN: Incorrect version when activating processes

0000910437 BPE-RUN: XI cache always activates Version 0000.

This should help you.

Cheers

JK

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As mentioned, try to activate the BPM in the Dev box in SXI_CACHE and make the active runtime version 0. Then transport it.

You can check this blog on how to activate etc-

/people/krishna.moorthyp/blog/2005/11/28/inactive-integration-process-ip-at-run-time

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am having no success trying to remove the return code of 99 in our dev environment... the error is

Container element '_CRL_I001ZMTRLNO_0026' not available

how can I find out what this error means and how to fix? the process saves fine with no errors in the repository.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

1. Go to XI Tcode : SWF_XI_CUSTOMIZING

In this tranction all are green hook.

2. In your Integration process what are the steps you are using..

just use Receive and Send step and test the scenario..still if you get the same error..Please post.

Regards,

Venu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

1. Go to XI Tcode : SWF_XI_CUSTOMIZING

In this tranction all are green hook.

2. In your Integration process what are the steps you are using..

just use Receive and Send step and test the scenario..still if you get the same error..Please post.

3. using BPM try the file to file scenario..check how it works your Integration process..if you get return code 99 select that integration process and activate again activate.

Regards,

Venu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

all green in that transaction...

in the process, i have two branches.. one to receive a MATMAS the other to receive a ZCLFMAS IDOC....

a file gets generated when any of the following conditions occur

- both IDOC's are received for the same material

- only MATMAS or ZCLFMAS are received and the other message type is not received within 3 minutes... we have time controls on the two branches

the error is in the initial receive step...keeps saying that container element is not available yet I have no idea what that means

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go to Transaction PFTC_CHG and go to your workflow and check if the active version is the latest version of the workflow.

Also try deleting every record in transaction SWWL where the IP is being used.

This is because the cache is not refreshed correctly and its taking a previous version in DEV which was working correctly.

Regards

Vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First create the two abstract interfaces using - -one to receive a MATMAS the other to receive a ZCLFMAS IDOC....

Create the two container variable using above two abstract interfaces

If created these two variables in Receive step properties area Message property select these twp container variables each receiver step.

Regards,

Venu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijaya,

You were correct. The old version that works fine is the active one, while the newer version is the one with the errors. I suspect the new version got transported although it's not active.

How can I undo this situation?

0 Kudos

Hello, I'm in the same situation. Did you find the solution?

Thanks.