cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LAST PAGE in SMART FORM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement that I need to print bank details in last page after main window. I tried checking the 'Additional event->After Main window' check box. Also I tried using the condition SFSY-PAGE - SFSY-FORMPAGES. But it didn't work.

Please let me know if u have any solution.

Thanks in advance.

-Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

wat i understand is u have a conditional window.

and will be triggered when page no equal to smartform totl pages .but this wont work as syst values wont work here .try using a variable and incrementing the counter value and u will get it.

sfsy pages numbers will be assigned at runtime and ur condition check happens at compile time so u will not get an output.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your quick responses, I got the solution.

I have placed the footer window in layout correctly after main window but I placed the footer window node before main window node in lefside panel in smartforms so additional event After Main Window is not worked.

Regards,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venkat,

Do the following:

1)Define a new page Ex: Last. In the General attributes, choose the last for the next page.

2) Proceed with creating window (Last Window) under last page.

3) Place the cursor on table of main window of first page and by right click of the mouse, choose Create --> Flow Logic --> Command create a command. In the general attributes of the command choose the check box Go To New Page and choose the page Last.

4) Under the command, create text for pring the bank details.

Ensure that the command is at the very end in the main window.

This will print your bank details on the last page.

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why can't You just put Your bank details at the end of main window...?

It should be printed after any other informations,

You can also mark 'Only Before End of Main Window' option...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Insert a step in the end of the tree of your smartforms, this step will be triggered at the end, so all the data printed in that step will be printed in the last page.

Max

Former Member
0 Kudos

I assume that you are looping through some item line data in your main window and that you would like to print the bank details after all of the items have been printed, correct?

If so, place your text nodes or template in the main window after your loop.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiiiiii Matt ,

I am looping through some item line data in your main window and that you would like to print the L.no details ,after all of the items have been printed in the

footer.

For this i have used this code in my footer . Plzexplain me is this the right thing to do . Also After executing I got the output but it shows the L.no only for the Last line item, Actually I want to display License nos in the end i.e at the footer once depending upon the line items displayed . Suppose only one item is pesent in my invoice then License no for that particular batch/ plant shud br displayed in the end.

I do not want a two line item display .

input parameter is Gs_pack

output parameteris gs_item

IF GS_PACK-CHARG+0(1) = 'B'. " Mumbai

GS_ITEM = '(*) Mfg.L.No:Ayur.148 Zandu Pharmaceutical works ltd .,

Mumbai'.

ELSEIF GS_PACK-CHARG+0(1) = 'V'. " Vapi

GS_ITEM = '(%) Mfg.L.No:GA/80 Zandu Pharmaceutical works ltd . ,

Vapi'

ELSEIF GS_PACK-CHARG+0(1) = 'I'. " Vaipa

GS_ITEM = '($) Mfg.L.No: GA664 Vaipa Pharmaceutical Pvt ltd . , Vapi'

ELSEIF GS_PACK-CHARG+0(1) = 'D'. " Dongri