Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table Columns

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I have 2 queries

In my webdynpro application

1) I need to display table columns only if data is present else only the table headers should appear.

2) I need to display colours red,green and yellow in a table. is it possible in webdynpro or can this be achieved by using some other UI Element.

can anyone suggest me how can i do this.

Warm Regards

Priya Ghosh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

For the second query , if your requirement is to show the result in Green.Yellow or Red then i would suggest to use TrafficSingals image files .

You can make one of the columns cell editor as Image and you can change the source to Green.jpeg .Red.jpeg, or yellow.jpeg depending upon the condifiton which makes your UI more attractive !!

Regards, Anilkumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

You can display the table columuns if it contains the data by setting the numRows in the Table property to size of the table.

1) Declare one context attribute of type 'integer'.

2) get the size of table using wdContext.node<name>.size() into an integer variable

(ex:int a).

3) set the declared context variable value to an integer variable.

wdContext.currentContextElement.set<att>(a)

4) finally bind the numRows property of a table to the context attribute.

You can display the colors provided by Webdynpro by using the SemanticColor property.

ex: If u have one TextView UI element then set the SemanticColor property of the TextView to the required color.

Regards,

Jhansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no "numRows" property at the Table. Probably you mean the "visibleRowCount" property.

Armin