Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

RFC error in Data Posting

Deat All,

I am doing a XML to RFC Scenario. Proir to that I have converted a CSV File to Multiple XML Files. The entire Scenario is like this:

my CSV has a lot of records in one file and that is broken into Multiple XML Files. When the XML to RFC is done it is just posting the data of the first File and not the others. There is some kind of Lock that is there. There is no Multimapping, and we are using the BPM as there are some dependencied. In the BPm there are no Loops.

As of my understanding for each XML File, data should be posted by the RFC, but only the First record is posted and not the others.

Also in SXMB_MONI i am getting Chequered Flags for all. This means that the Scenario is working Fine. Just the other records are not written there.

I am using a Custom RFC and in one CSV File a lot of data are repeating itself, just some characterestics data are different.

Is is some problem with my RFC or is it with XI. This is something I haven't faced ever.

Kindly help me out on this. Is there something else that I have to mention or Configure. Kindly Reply ASAP.

Thanking in anticipation.

Best Regards

Chakra Banerje

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question