cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to restrict list of users when doing a 'Forward workitem'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When the approver is doing a forward work item and is searching for the people to forward it to, he is able to see the entire list of users.

We want to restrict this to a particular role (like 'Managers').

How do we do this?

Regards,

Srivatsan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the attribute FORWARD_WI in the Org for the users.The witem can be fwded only to those users who have this attribute value set.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

I unchecked this attribute and then tried. System is still showing all the users and allows me to forward to any user i choose.

Regards,

Srivatsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srivatsan,

Did you find any solution to this issue? I have the same problem.

Regards,

Maria.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

Please follow these steps:

1. Do the agent assignment for the related tasks. These tasks should be TS10008069 and TS10008127. The first one is for the first level approval and 2nd is for the 2nd level approval. In the agent assignment you can put the particular users/roles which you need to restrict this task. Only these agents can carry out these tasks (of approving the SC).

2. In same spro setting go to the task attributes and choose the setting 'General Forwarding not allowed'. This will restrict the list of users shown when using the forward pushbutton to the agents you hae assigned in the agent assignment (previous step)

I hope this solves your problem. It solved mine and its working as we wanted it to!

Regards,

Srivatsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi srivatsan,

i have to forward workitem to new agent. inorder to give agent name is it possible see all possible user id's.(like f4)

i dont have any idea.. please advise me

Thanks

harsha