cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lock Table Overflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I entered transaction code UCWB (in SAP ECC 6.0 version), I got this error message "Lock Table Overflow". What is this and how to overcome this problem. Thanks for your feedback.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Check them below link to find out how to delete the lock entries.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005vp/helpdata/en/d3/43d2416d9c1c7be10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Best Regards,

Sachin.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adam,

Goto RZ10 T-Code increase the table size.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dilip,

OOP!! your solution works... I should have stopped and started SAP server instaed of just loff and log on... Thanks for your tips.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dilip, Thanks for the tip... I changed the enque/table size from 4096 to 8192 then 16384. Each time, I logoff / logon and test again with trx UCWB. However, the error "Lock table over flow" coming back each time. Any other idea... Thx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Adam,

I would appreciate if you could let me know how to change the enque/table size from 4096 to 16384. In RZ10, for profile ENQUE/TABLE_SIZE, I do not know what the version is. Thanks in advance for all your help.

christian_wohlfahrt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

select your profile and press F4 for the version - the last one should be the active one.

You might just change the parameter with RZ11, too - but it's not permanent, here only RZ10 will help.

Regards,

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Parameter 'enque/table_size' determines the size of the lock table. Please check the size of the table vis a vis SAP recommended one and adjust the parameter accordingly.

Regards,

Dilip.