cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Credit hold a Free order for customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to credit hold a free of charge sales order where the credit Management is not maintained for a customer. The requirement is to Credit hold a free of charge sales order based on a shipto party. The soldto being used in this doesn't have a credit management maintained and also shipto doesn't have any credit management maintained. I was thinking that if we code this in MV45AFZZ, what field should be used to apply the credit hold on that order.Any solutions are greatly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajendar,

If you have the Customer Credit managed, then there is no need to go to MV45AFZZ... Rather use LVKMPFZ1 to LVKMPFZ3. In OVA8 apart from standard SAP credit rules, you can define your own credit check rules. LVKMPFZ1 to Z3 are provided for that purpose only.... LVKMPFZ1 refers to User1 option in OVA8 and LVKMPFZ2 to User 2 and so on. So once you credit managed the customer, go to OVA8 and define the rule for Sales Order Group and there tick on User 1. LVKMPFZ1 looks like as below

***INCLUDE LVKMPFZ1 .

• Subroutines for user credit check 1

----

• FORM USER_CREDIT_CHECK1 *

----

• this routine must be programmed, if user activates credit *

• check user 1 in T691f *

• please regard message numbers V1170, V1171 in Table T100 *

----

• --> UCC1_UPDATE 'X' means during posting a document *

• ' ' means during processing items *

• --> UCC1_KKBER credit control area *

• --> UCC1_KNKLI credit customer *

• --> UCC1_FLG_ORDER 'X' means document is an order *

• --> UCC1_FLG_DELIVERY 'X' means document is a delivery note *

• <-- UCC1_RC returncode: 0 means OK, 4 means not OK *

----

so Lets say you want FOC doc types to be always credit block, then ask your abaper to put the code to check the doc types and if it is found to be FOC then set the value for UCC1_RC as 4. Similarly, if you want it to be for a particular customer and doc types then use that do that check and set the value as 4 for UCC1_RC. So whatever is the check, the ultimate result has to be UCC1_RC = 4 so that it blocks when that rule is met.

And beauty is that this blocked document will be shown in VKM4 Report & can be released.

Hope you have got your answer....

Thanks

Kapil Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kapil!.I will try to implement this a see if this works.

R Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil,

I implemented this and it doesn't seems to work. When the document value is 0, it doesn't even come to this include.

Regards,

R Reddy

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Sorry, i could not answer to your replies earlier as i was busy with my project closings ... Kindly let me know if this is still unanswered and i will try to help you out.

Thanks

Kapil Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil,

My question is still unanswered.

Thanks,

Raj

former_member370115
Discoverer
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

its quite clear with the document type itself as its free of charge of delivery

so go to the doc control u would find that credit check will not be active

am sure ur just trying to apply this other wise its clear with name of the doc type itself . hope it answers ur query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When the customers' are not Credit managed, what kind off assessment will be made before releasing the credit hold? The concept of Credit Management came into existence specifically for scenarios like this. So, it would be highly recommended to have credit management active for this scenario and then, the system will take care of the rest.

Even if you ar epondering with a userexit for this scenario, it is the same logic that is written in the standard SAP for credit management.

The other option is: Set a default delivery block in the definition of the free of charge order and make the credit dept release the delivery block manually.

Hope, this helps!

Thanks,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajendar,

You cannot make credit check and credit blocks to work on shipto party basis. That is not designed in SAP and there is no work around for that to happen. Rather what you can do is that you can put some delivery blocks using MV45AFZZ. If you have workflow implemented in your SAP instance then you can put the workflow controlled Delivery blocks.

As you said that the Customer is not credit managed, if you put the Credit hold on the customer sales order via coding then it will not appear in any of the Credit Reports (like VKM1 to VKM4) and you will not be able to release that order from Credit Check. It will go in a limo...

Thanks

Kapil Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil,

Thanks for the reply.But lets say I have credit managed the customer , do you know what field can be used to get this order under credit hold(in my user exit MV45AFZZ( not delivery or billing block),also keep in mind that this is free of charge order(net value 0).

Thanks,

R Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kapil

The instructions you gave below helped me a great deal in resolving a similar issue that I have been having. I am using User Group 2 and am now getting it to change to a B (blocked). However if the business goes and release the order in VKM1 or 3 even though the conditions that made the order go on the Credit block in the first place have not been meet the order is released for further processing.

Do you know how I can set the system to not change the overall block status to D if user group 2 has a B status.

Thanks in advance for any help you or anyone reading this can provide.

Thanks

Sean McGill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sean,

VKM1 to VKM4 are the programs given by SAP to perform administration of credit management. Whatever happens on the basis of rules setup in customizing, there is always a requirement to override it manually and that is the reason to provide the release button in the VKM1 to VKM4 report. I personally would like to put a business process in place rather than putting some hard rules in SAP to stop this. Still if you would like to pursue putting the control in SAP, You need to work with some ABAP person to find the suitable function module exit or PAI exit which allows to put the code you want.