cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shop on behalf - Requester not found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have been having this problem for a few days now, and I have not been able to solve it.

All my users who have the SECRETARY role have the option to "Shop on behalf" available. But when I select this, and then search for the requester for whom I am able to shop for, the search returns a no values found message.

In PPOMA all these users already have the Requester attribute defined, as well as all the other necessary attributes.

I would really appreciate anyone who could help me solving this.

Best regards,

Joã

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When u maintain the attribute value for requistioner , ensure that U give values for User --->US then user id without space and for orgid --> O space then org id .....

Regards

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mani,

Thanks, but that was already done. I have defined all the EMPLOYEES (US) for whom these users shop for.

Regards,

Joã

Former Member
0 Kudos

Adding to Mani's answer. You ned to set the REQUESTER attribute for theuser (or organizational unit).

Suppose you have and Organizationa unit called United States and it has a ID of 50000612.

If you what a user to be abe to shop/order for any one in the United States Organizationa unit, you set the REQUESTER attribute to <b>O 50000612</b>.

If you only want the user to be able ot shop/order on behalf of an individual then you set the REQUESTER attribute to US<userid> ex. AEMPLOYEE.

Hope that helps.

Naing Zaw-Tun