cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Type Occurrence of Elements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a datatype that contains a single complex type with elements inside it ... very simple. For the elements I am only allowed to change tge type and description, the GUI doesn't allow me to change anything else.

How do I change the occurence of the elments? Currently everything is set to 1 and as soon as I press F4 for input help or right click on the occurence column my GUI hangs.

Thanks,

Liesel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I managed to resolve the problem. Looks like there is something wrong with the GUI. I am running two screens of my PC. The GUI hangs as soon as I double click on the Occurrence block and use the secondary monitor. As soon as I move the GUI to my primary monitor and double click it displays the pop-up box.

sridharreddy_kondam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Liestel,

Just in data type in changed mode double click the element occurence tab and change the occurence accordingly, then activate..

Regards,

sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

That's what I've been trying all along ... my GUI hangs as soon as I double click in the Occurrence block.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does the GUI crash when you try to do this? The problem could lie elsewhere. What version of Java are you running?