cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Assignment Query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a query regarding the changeability function of Account Assignment in the Purchasing documents in SRM. We have a requirement from the user as follows:

The Account Assignment is populated in the Shopping Cart. This Account Assignment gets automatically populated in the EBP PO. Now, here, when the PO is created, the buyer can change the Account Assignment. Is it the standard SRM way? Coz i think that there should be some message given when the Acct Assignment is changed from the one in the Shopping Cart. The requirement is that the buyer should not be able to change the Account Assignment or at least there should be a warning message when he changes it. Is this possible? If yes, how? I would also appreciate if someone can clarify the standard SRM functionality regarding the same.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the badi "BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI" / "BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI" to put restrictions to the user while changing any value in the purchasing doc(PO in ur case).

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

Thanks a lot for the reply. I had thought so, but can you please throw some light on the standard functionality? I was of the opinion that as per SRM standard, it should atleast give a message when anybody changes the Acct. Assignment in the PO.

Answers (0)