cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Express document error

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to rectify the 'express document error'.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

have you checked in SM13 on why your update failed ?

one of the possible reasons -> popup shown in background will cause termination... when you test in debug - you are processing in foregorund and no issues with popups, in background - it fails.

I would start from SM13 and if you need any futher help - provide the exact message your update failed with.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

at last i got it. i kept WAIT before BAPI commit function..

the statement is like this

WAIT up to 5 seconds.

regards

Muralidhar Reddy N

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check out if there is some user exit behind the object you are updating with the BAPI, maybe this exit doesn't manage correctly the background mode (ex. asks for some data with a popup).

Regards

Roberto Mazzali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Visu,

i got the express document error when i run BAPI directly, it is working fine in deebugging mode..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Go through the below process and check the SAP note also.

SAP Note # 83731

<u><b>(Solution for Express document update termination problem)</b></u>

First reset the number range buffer of the application server. Start Transaction SM56 and choose 'Number range buffer -> Reset'. Fill the fields of the following dialog field as follows: Client <current client>

Object RK_BELEG

Sub-object <controlling area>

Range

Year

Global Reset X

Start report RKANRCHK for the controlling area in question. All number intervals with internal number assignment are listed, for which CO documents already exist between the current number level and the upper value of the interval. Use the appropriate maintenance transaction in Customizing to set the current number level of the interval to the highest document number so far assigned, or assign a new number interval to the respective business transactions.

You can find the maintenance transaction in Customizing, under the path 'Controlling -> Controlling General -> Organization -> Maintain Number Ranges for Controlling.

If your current release is earlier than 4.0A, you must first create the attached report RKANRCHK in your system.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Viswanath