Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

while creating delivery in vl01n errori am getting is factory calender

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

how ru n plz help me regarding this issue

while creating delivery in VL01N i am getting an error i.e Factory calender missing or error in factory calender

plz help me how to slove this issue i have checked factory calender in CMR its assigned

bye

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the factory Calendar attached to your plant and Shipping point.

1. Path for Plant: IMG-Enterprise Structure-Definition-Logistics general-Define plant.

2. Path for Shipping point: IMG-Enterprise Structure-Definition-Logistics Execution-Define Shipping point.

Next check in the transaction, '<b>SCAL</b>' for the Factory calendar and the dates are set-up appropriately.

Regards,

Gauravjit.

Reward points if the solution is helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

When we create a delivery the system checks for the Factory Calendar assigned to the Shipping Point as the delivery is created for a shipping point. I think here we do not have the Fac.Calendar assigned, hence the issue.

Goto TVST table and check if a Calendar has been assigned to the shipping point. If not then we need to set up the same in config.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check for the calender assignment in Maintain Calender for the factory and holiday calender.

Also, as a precaution, check the calender assigned to the sales org and the plant.

Regards,

Gaurav.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check Factory Calender in configuration for Plant & Shipping Point & maintain the appropriate factory calender.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka