cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CTBW tcode to enhance Batch characteristics

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to extract all the batch characteristics through CTBW tcode.

We have following characteristics for Batch in our current project and we need to

Is there any way to do the same. If we extract it through material_attr it fetches muliple values and is not logical since batch is missing in this.

ALTERABATCHNUMBER

LOTSTATUS

BASEDIEID

DIEREV

FABVENDOR

SORTSERIES

DATECODE

YYWW

TESTSITE

ASSYSITE

TRACECODE

MSLCODE

SUBSTRATECODE

COUNTRYOFORIGIN

ACODE

Is there any way to do the same for 0BATCH in CTBW transaction?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ajeet.

I am using Class Type as 023 and Table as MCH1 but I had used 0material_attr as DS instead of using a generic datasource.

My problem has been resolved. Have created a generic DS and I hope it should work.

Thanks once again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for replying.

My 10 please for solving the issue:)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shivani,

Basically the classification data sources work on the characteristics which are maintained in the various classes.

)material_attr is basically used to for material master data and it wont be of much help in case of batches.

So if you want to bring all the batches you will have to use table MCH1( which is for batches).and since we do not have any specific data source upon the MCH1 table you will have to bring it through a generic data source.

So just crate a generic data source upon the MCH1 table with the desired field common to all batches.Use that as basis datra source

Give your client name

Give your table name as MCH1

Give your class type as 023 which is for batches.

And inside the characteristic name just give on your charactersa and generate.

I think it will help.

If helps then assign points.

Thanks