cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the end of maintenance for TREX 6.1?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all. Here's an easy one. I've looked and honestly can't find the end of maintenance date for TREX 6.1 in the PAM. I've found out that TREX 6.0 is done at the end of 2006, but can't find the info for 6.1. Does anyone have that info? Thanks!

Best regards,

Jean Patoine

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have found some information for t-rex 6.1 on PAM but it is unclear.

Under SAP Netweaver 2004

There is a presentation/powerpoint underneath the main screen that lists t-rex 6.1

Not sure if it then means:

End of mainstream maintenance 31.03.2010

End of extended maintenance 31.03.2013

Maybe SAP can confirm this!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jean

We have been installing Trex 6.1 (For NW04) and Trex 7.0 (For NW04S).Both are under testing phase.

Tell me what information do you need exactly?In case of any information feel free to contact.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajat. I went through the same information as Barry (the PAM for NW 04) and wasn't sure about the end of maintenance for TREX 6.1. When I look at some of the other components in the PAM for NW 04, like Content Server for example, the end of maintenance is explictly documented. The end of maintenance for TREX 6.1 seems to be implicitly documented, which concerned me - I don't want to make any assumptions.

Is your understanding that TREX 6.1 goes off of maintenance at the same time as NW 04? Thanks for your response & interest!

Best regards,

Jean Patoine