cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smart form function modules

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a smart form and executing it with standard tcode but I couldnt see the output. How could i view the generated function module and where to assign this. Help needed immediately.

Janelle

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

u have to use the functionmodule create in the print program if ur using the print program to the execute, call the fm module which as been generated by the smartform in the print program, and execute that one. or u have to configure that in the output types.

regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

The function module will have to be attached to the output type and has to be called from the print program which is again attached to the output type of the transaction you are executing.

See the NACE transaction, select the application you are dealing with and click on the output types, and select the output type. Now click on the Processing routines. You should be able to see the program name and the form name connfigured here.

If you see the program code in SE38, you should be able to see the form being called.

Regards,

Ravi

Note - Please mark all the helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

In your print program first call the following FM. Pass the name of your smartform. It will return the generated FM name.

CALL FUNCTION 'SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME'
       EXPORTING
            FORMNAME           = V_FORM_NAME
       IMPORTING
            FM_NAME            = V_FM_NAME
       EXCEPTIONS
            NO_FORM            = 1
            NO_FUNCTION_MODULE = 2
            OTHERS             = 3.

Now call the returned FM name.

CALL FUNCTION V_FM_NAME