cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Blackberry navigation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! I've started developing some mobile apps in NWDS but i have this problem when im testing with the simulator one that has two dynpros...in the second one when I press the key "->" from my keyboard (not from the simulator), the simulator shows this error: "JVM Error 104 Uncaught: ArrayIndexOutofBoundsException. Scroll for available commands". Im using the 7290 Simulator. Any idea will be rewarded. tnx

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fede,

Can you tell me what type of application are you trying to develop. Need more explanation to suggest any solution.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fede

Check if you have programmed the keys. Bcoz I <- also is a simulation of 'Esc' character, you might be trying to close that page by 'Esc' and wouldnt have supported with sufficient code. Up and Down arrows can be used for traversing.

Alternatively, if you have any UI elements and are trying to traverse, you might not have defined (using 'new') the elements. Say, you have declared 10 buttons (array of 10 buttons) and have missed out the definition. This type of error might have occured.

Pls recheck on code.

I have worked on Blackberry devices 7100g, 7209, 8100 (RIM APIs) let me know if you need anymore help.

award points if helpful*

Regards

Divya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use the Uparrow and down arrow buttons only. Dont use _>

& <- buttons.

I have the same problem earlier with the Balck berry

Regards