Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When Using T Code LSMW the text not getting Displayed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

I am working on ECC 5 Unicode .

When logged with EN version and using T code LSMW all the text is getting displayed in the process steps where as when logged through the AR ( Arabic) version the text is not getting displayed .

Please provide a solution ASAP.

Regards,

Sagar Barman

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you install ECC 5 Unicode also u have to install Arabic.

Try to go with T code SMLT.

You have to set the parameter <b>zcsa/installed_languages</b> in the instance profile.

It will help full for you

kiran kumar.v

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to set this parameter in instance profile(for particular instance) default profile(for all instances)

<b>zcsa/installed_languages=AR</b>

kiran kumar.v

0 Kudos

Thanks Kiran I will check and revert back

Regards,

Sagar Barman

WolfgangJanzen
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

wrong - you have to enter the <u>internal</u> language codes (as defined in table T002), so it is zcsa/installed_languages=A. With zcsa/installed_languages=AR you have declared that the languages A (= AR, Arabic) and R (= RU, Russian) are installed. I'd recommend to include E (= EN, English) as well, resulting in <b>zcsa/installed_languages=EA</b>

Regards, Wolfgang

PS: that is <u>not</u> restricted to Unicode

PS: installing a language is <u>not</u> just adding a character to a value string (of profile parameter zcsa/installed_languages)

0 Kudos

Hi Wolfgang Janzen,

The paramter is set as mentioned zcsa/installed_languages=EA still my problen is persisting ie when i log on with English version and go to T code LSMW and enter the details of project etc and execute the process steps text is displayed but same is not getting displayed in Arabic version ,

Please advise ASAP ,

Regards ,

Sagar Barman

WolfgangJanzen
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Well, that confirms what I have stated in my previous posting (in the PS section): it is not sufficient to declare (by setting the profile parameter) that you've installed a language; you actually need to perform the language import. Have a kind look on <a href="https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/18601">SAP Note 18601</a> which provides an overview on the topic and can be used as starting point.

Regards, Wolfgang

0 Kudos

Hi Wolfgang,

Already the language import has been done ,

Checked through T Code : SMLT .

English , German and Arabic are there .

Please advice what to do next.

Regards,

Sagar Barman

WolfgangJanzen
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Well, I'm sorry because I cannot help you any further.

I suggest to report this as support issue (component BC-CTS-LAN) to SAP, then.

Regards, Wolfgang

0 Kudos

Hi Wolfgang ,

It seems that it is not pulling the text from the text table /SAPDMC/LSCSTEPT.

Since its delivery class is S System table ,

can this table be manually updated with the arabic text .

Please advise ,

Thanks in advance ,

Regards,

Sagar Barman