cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download Visual Composer cockpit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I would like to provide my users with the possibility to download the Visual Composer cockpit that I have build. Is this possible and what should I do to accomplish this?

I know that in SEM when you build a Balanced Scorecard the user can select a period and download the scorecard with all data for that period to his own desktop.

Thanks in advance,

Ralph

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

With download you mean as hardcopy in an e.g. Excelsheet?

Look into this document:

Exporting data to Excel/PDF...

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/VC/Exportingdatafrom+VC

You cannot download the application as Flash file, as it is using the user management of the Portal and would be a security problem.

Or you provide them the link to the dashboard with their own users and authorization.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mario,

thanks for your answer, the guide tells me how to export data from tables to excell. I understand that it is not possible to export charts or download the whole flash application to an offline version.

What about charts? Can I add a button by which I can copy the chart to a clipboard such that I can use it in other applications, f.e. a powerpoint presentation?

Thanks in advance,

Ralph

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can always use an elaborate form of the export functionality, by exporting the data into a BW BEx template, that already has a chart included, but that's custom for every dashboard. And then refresh the Bex template and copy it to clipboard. Ugly, ugly...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not a feasible solution for me, but thanks anyway !!!

Take care,

Ralph