cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP to IDOC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey guys

i waz just wondering if anyone of u nice folks can provide me with some complex requirement for a SOAP to IDOC scenario,i actually want to post Sales orders IDOC to CRM system,as i m new to XI i jst want to get a feel of real world requirements(i m pretty sure it will be complex).

i have worked on simple scenarios and now i want to graduate to some complex ones.

any help will be greatly appreciated.

thanx

ahmad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ahmad,

Have you configured Idoc acknowledgements?

Real world scenarios might require you to send a soap request to XI, send the Idoc to the SAP system and then redirect the Idoc ack back to the SOAP.

There is a how to guide on idoc ack's , please check it out,

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/903a0abc-e56e-2910-51a8-9dc616df...

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey bhavesh

this seems an interesting scenario,i should better try it,also if i want to post sales orders data(orders) to CRM system,will i be simply be using SOAP to IDOC scenario or sth else(i read some where that we IDOC's in CRM are different from IDOC's in R/3 and we need R/3 IDOC orders mapping)

appreciate ur help.

thanx

ahmad

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ahmad,

Most of these questions will be answered by f'nal consultant.

Normally, Xi consultants sit down with the f'nal consultants and find out the requirments , study the feasibility of the same and so on.

So, though I cannot give you the answer to the question, I can assure you that in real time implementations it will be the f'nal team that decides the idoc to be used and mapping requirements if any!

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx Bhavesh

just one more question,the link which u send me,i m going through that and it mentions about ALEAUDIT being sent to sender system.

will an ALEAUDIT be send to all the sender system irrespective of the adapter ur using(i mean for SOAP,RFC or any other adapter) or its just send in case of the sender being an IDoc adapter.

thanx

ahmad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx Bhavesh

i answered my question myself,yes it is generated for any third party system as well,only difference is its passed in the form of XI request.

thanx

ahamd

Answers (0)