cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mail Receiver Adapter - Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am creating a scenario in my test environment Http -- > XI ---> Mail. The http client sending messages to XI successfully. I want to send messages to my gmail account. For that in the receiver communication channel the following items are configured.

I have only one message type with name and id as elements for both inbound and outbound message types.

Adapter Type: Mail, Receiver

Mail Server URL: smtp://smtp:google.com

Configure User Authentication is checked in

Authentication Method: Plain

User: xxxxxx

password:xxxxx

to: reddypat@gmail.com

subject: test subject

When I send a message from http client to XI, getting the below error.

<SAP:Code area="RCVR_DETERMINATION">NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC</SAP:Code>.

Please help me to resolve the above issue/error.

Thanks,

Reddy P

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

1. create your directory configuration using directory wizard

and you'll be sure that everything will be ok

2. make sure you use outbound asynchronous message interface (for mail)

3. make sure you check quality of service to Exacly once

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Reddy,

Normally, NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC error is in case of logical routing failure. means it fails in receiver determination. The things you can check are

1) Check the logical routing configuration in Integration Directory

2) Check the sender service name, interface name and name space(these are case sensitive)

3) If you have any condition in receiver determination, check that once.

Let me know how it goes.

--Archana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Archana,

Thanks for your quick response to my question.

I was using wrong interface name in the URL in the http client and it was a case sensitive issue. The messages are getting processed successfully in XI and I don't see any errors. But I am not getting emails to my gmail account which was listed in the message and communication channel.

Do I need to do any other special configuration settings to get emails into my gmail account?

Thanks,

Reddy P

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you look into the Mail Adapter in RWB?

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure that your receiver mail adapter is active. You can check this in Runtime Workbench.

Also, message monitoring in RWB, would give you more details of where the message is held up, in case the delivery is not successful.

Regards,

Smitha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Before sending the message mail adapter is green in RWB. After message sent, it throwing the following exception/error....

error occured: [2006-12-27T04:01:50Z] unable to call the mailer; com.sap.aii.messaging.srt.BubbleException: Failed to call the endpoint [null "null"]; nested exception caused by: com.sap.aii.messaging.srt.BubbleException: Unsupported protocol for XMBMailCallerService: smtp.gmail.com [null "null"]

Thanks,

Reddy P

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you try to use a mail server inside your Firewall , maybe your Organization's mail server.

I am not sure, if POP3 servers like gmail are supported by the mail adapter. Only SMTP servers are supported.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Recheck your mail server url.

Regards,

Smitha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>mail server url:</b> smtp.gmail.com:465

<b>user name: </b>reddypat@gmail.com

<b>password:</b> xxxx

Thanks,

Reddy P

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First you should check if you can access the mail server through the firewall.

Set up an e-mail client like Outlook Epress and try to send the mail from there.

Regards

Stefan