cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Payload in sxmb_moni call adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did soap to soap asynchronous scenario....

my requirement is to send one systems soap request as it is to other systems soap response...

i.e., sending soap message asynchronously...

its often saying that queue is stopped... i am deleting that queue and manually checking for message tracing.....

upto technical routing my payload is there, there is no payload in call adapter...

i checked in adapter monitoring, message monitoring and sxi_cache.. there is no error atall...

Please guide me in resolving this problem...

Regrads,

Pushparaju.B

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

<i>my requirement is to send one systems soap request as it is to other systems soap response...</i>

Your reqirement is not very clear. Could you please elaborate?

Is it that you want to send a soap request, and donot expect any response back?

Have you called an mapping in your interface determination?

If so, maybe the mapping is not successful and hence you are not able to see the message after technical routing.

I suggest that you check the mapping in the repository, with the payload that you are using as the request.

Regards,

Smitha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

no i dont want any response back to me... i have to just see the same message in soap receiver adapter... is it possible

i didn't gave any mapping....

i want same message to be send to other soap receiver...

is it possible....

Regards,

Pushparaju.B.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

<i>no i dont want any response back to me... i have to just see the same message in soap receiver adapter... is it possible</i>

You could view the message in the receiver adapter(MDT), but then, what are you trying to achieve, if you donot want to send the message to an application?

<i>i didn't gave any mapping....</i>

You need to specify a mapping.

When you send a soap request, it needs to be mapped to the target structure in xi and hence you require a mapping.

Regards,

Smitha.