cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exception while consuming Google web service

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I m new to netweaver.I was trying to consume the google webservice by using standalone proxy. And i got an exception like below..

Error Message is :com.sap.security.core.client.ws.SecurityProtocol

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sap/engine/lib/util/HashMapIntObject

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.encoding.InstanceBuilder.<init>(InstanceBuilder.java:87)

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.encoding.InstanceBuilder.getInstanceBuilder(InstanceBuilder.java:108)

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.encoding.GeneratedComplexType.deserialize(GeneratedComplexType.java:1620)

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.wsdl2java.lpapi.LogicalPortFactory.loadLogicalPorts(LogicalPortFactory.java:72)

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.wsdl2java.ServiceBase.init(ServiceBase.java:66)

at com.sap.tc.test.GoogleSearchServiceImpl.<init>(GoogleSearchServiceImpl.java:10)

at com.sap.tc.test.Testconn.main(Testconn.java:45)

Exception in thread "main"

I m using NWD studio ver 2.0.3.

Can any one help.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

martijndeboer
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

I tried to reproduce it on an SP6 IDE, but with SP6 the problem did not occur. I was able to call the Google API from a standalone project.

You can get the project the next 21 days from here: http://sapmats-de.sap-ag.de/download/download.cgi?id=8GOFWPHD8CDO1KMOXI5LJD1QIBFMQ6LGMJKZ76JSMBCBWCU...

Answers (0)