cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Bid response Status

0 Kudos

Hi to all Gurus,

Currently I am using bapi_quotec_create to create bid responses in SRM 6.0. All went well, except that the status is set to Held. I also have the field document_incomplete set to 'X' in table bbp_pdhsd.

May I know how to set the status to bid submitted? Points will be awarded. Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

I manage to create the bid response using bbp_pd_quot_create and bbp_pd_quot_save. The bid reponse has the status bid submitted. Thank you Mani and Disha for suggesting the function modules.

former_member206454
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am creating Quot/Response of RFX through FM BBP_PD_QUOT_CREATION and passing following parameters

BBP_PD_QUOT_CREATION

Exporting

I_SRC_GUID

I_SRC_OBJECT_TYPE

I_SAVE

I_TESTRUN

I_HEADER

Importing

E_header

Table

I_Item

I_Partner

After this I am getting values in Importing parameter E_header, however it is not getting saved.

So I am using FM BBP_PD_QUOT_SAVE with following parameter

BBP_PD_QUOT_SAVE

Exporting

IV_Usertype = 'X'

IV_Header_Guid =  E_header-guid

It is throwing error 'Buffer table not up to date'  after BBP_PD_QUOT_SAVE .

I even tried with FM BBP_PD_SC_COMMIT

It still did not worked. Kindly let me know what else I need to do, in order to save Response/quot.

0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

It's been like 10 years!

Please check the e_header-guid type with the import parameter IV_Header_guid type.

former_member206454
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi chin,

First of all thanks for replying even after 10 years.

I have mapped the types properly.

If you could recall what have you done after FM BBP_PD_QUOT_CREATION for saving the response. Have you called FM BBP_PD_QUOT_SAVE then what all parameter you have passed.

OR you just commit after FM BBP_PD_QUOT_CREATION. Some very small thing I am mission.

Regards

Kumar Saurabh

0 Kudos

Hi to all Gurus again,

Is there any other alternative solution I can take to solve this?

Points will be rewarded! thank you!

0 Kudos

Hi Mani and Disha,

Thanks for the help. Because I created the bid responses using BAPI_QUOTEC_CREATE, the GUID returned is in char format.

I converted the GUID to raw using GUID_CONVERT so that I can pass it as a parameters into BBP_PD_QUOT_SAVE. However this cause me a program termination. This is the steps i take: call bapi_quotec_create, call bbp_pd_quot_save and then bapi_transaction_commit.

I have yet to try bbp_pb_status_change because I suspect the status "Held" is a result of not inserting the bid invitation history version GUID into the field BI_VERSION_GUID field in table bbp_pdhsb.

Points have been awarded. Thank you again!

mani_sreedharala
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hello,

After using the BAPi BAPI_QUOTEC_CREATE call the function module BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT.

If you still have issues then try using the function module BBP_PD_QUOT_SAVE after the call to the BAPI(This is a workaround solution only).

~Mani

Mani Sreedharala

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Try using the FM "BBP_PD_QUOT_STATUS_CHANGE" to change the status.

BR,

Disha.