cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help about multi pages in smartform

0 Kudos

HI,

I have one requirement to print the PO information in Smartforms. One PO Item requires 1 page. I have written the program and created the smartforms.

Then I added the internal table into smartform interface. And I added the text field which contains the field &T_DATA-EBLEN& in the window But when I run program, only one page generated by smartforms? The PO number is the last line of the internal table.

Thanks a lot if somebody can help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robin,

I hope you miss the looping of the internal table that u defined.

loop thought the internal table and display using LOOP or Table elements.

I hope it resloves u r problem.

Regards,

Sunil

0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Thanks a lot for your quickly response. I added the loop in the window just now. The data of internal table is displayed now. But they are all displayed in one page.

I want to display the data by PO item per page. For example, if the T_DATA have 3 records:

PO001 00010

PO001 00020

PO001 00030

The form output should contains 3 pages, one page for one record. But currently all PO is displayed in 1 page. Can you help? Thanks a lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robin,

For that ..sort the table by the PO number.

In the TABLE attributes u can find the AT NEW event. In that event give the PO number.

For every new PO, write a command line. NEW PAGE.

So, that for every new PO the linitems will disply in different pages.

Regards,

Sunil

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

hii robin

can u be more specific with ur requiremnt . is ur po is hvng no of item data thn u use a tbale in smartform to display it . so it will display all the data in the internal table .

0 Kudos

HI Rohit,

Thanks your response, my requirement is to display PO item per page in smartforms. For example, The internal table in program has 3 records,

PO001 00010

PO001 00020

PO002 00010

Then the smartform should contain 3 pages, each page for one PO item.

Former Member
0 Kudos

well in this case u cant display it directly in ur snartform . for this u have to put ur items in a seperate variable and thn display the variable in ur required page .