cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IWDEventHandlerId Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have developed an application inNWDS 04 version.. Now we have replaced that NWDS 04 with NWDS04 s version. While executing my application, I am getting following error..

(1) IWDEventHandlerId cannot be resolved (or is not a valid type) for the field IPrivateR3View.WD_EVENTHANDLER_ON_PLUG_FROM_USER_TCODES_VIEW

(2) The import com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.api.* cannot be resolved

(3) The import com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.gci.* cannot be resolved

(4) The import com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.* cannot be resolved

(5) The import com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.WDRuntimeException

What could be the problem?

Thanks & Regards,

Dhana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Open context menu on Web Dynpro project and select "Repair -> Project Structure and Classpath", then save all and make a rebuild of the project.

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Armin,

I have done that also.. but still its showing the same error..

Thanks & Regards,

Dhana

Former Member
0 Kudos

- Are the .classpath and .project files writable?

- Did you do an "Organize imports" on the Java sources after the repair?

- Can you open the project properties and check if all classpath entries are available?

The IWDEventHandlerId related exception at runtime occurs if you try to run an NW04s application on an NW04 server. Is this the case here?

Armin

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

my solution is create a new 04s version WD project and open its <b>.classpath</b> file,copy it, then cover your 04 WD project's <b>.classpath</b> file, rebuilt your project.

good luck _

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if the webdynproprogmodel.jar file is included in the build path or not.

Regards,

Satyajit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Some jar files are missing in your current version of NWDS. Do one thing copy the plugins from your old version's NWDS into new version's NWDS.

Regards

Suresh