cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How use ISR -Adobe forms for new PCR developement with Java web dynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

we want develop new PCR's using ISR adobe forms help of ISR frame work in java webdynpro.

any document which explains how to do implement this or example code project will really helpfull to us.

Thanks & Regards

Gopal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

GGk
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Hi

ADS config is ok.I tested by deploying webdynpro adobe application which we developed for testing, its working fine.

Regards

Gopal

Jocelyn_Dart
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Gopal,

Are you getting this dump when you use the standard WebDynpro ISRForm ? It's quite important that you use the standard WebDynpro.

Also did you use the ISR Controls Library to build your Adobe form template ?

If you are using the standard WebDynpro and getting this error then I suggest you report it to SAP Support.

One last thing to try.... in SAPGUI try running function module ISR_PROCESS_EVENT in transaction SE37 "Test" function... pass in your scenario type and mode CREATE. You should receive back entries in the DATA and possibly ADDITIONAL_DATA tabs showing the initial data values - and also no (000) errors in the RETURN parameter.

This test will at least tell you if there is something fundamentally wrong with your QISRSCENARIO config for the scenario type which will need to be resolved first before you resolve the WebDynpro problem.

I would try this even for standard scenario types you are using ... as they may depend on additional config or data you are not aware of.

Regards,

Jocelyn.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check with Tcode : SMICM whether WAS server is running mode (Green)..

GGk
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Hi

I am gettting same error for standard scenario's also

what might be the problem

Regards

Gopal

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Check your ADS Config.

Regards

<i><b>Raja Sekhar</b></i>

GGk
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for information.

I try to create one new scenario and test ,i am getting following error ,I followed the steps given in ISR cook book.

<b>com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.ContextConfigurationException: DataNodeInfo(FcXssMenu.AreaConfig.AreaConfig_Output.Serviceinfo): structure field Helperservice not found

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.DataAttributeInfo.init(DataAttributeInfo.java:299)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.NodeInfo.initUnmappedAttributes(NodeInfo.java:687)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.DataNodeInfo.doInit(DataNodeInfo.java:238)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.NodeInfo.init(NodeInfo.java:671)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.NodeInfo.init(NodeInfo.java:674)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.Context.init(Context.java:40)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.controller.Controller.init(Controller.java:199)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientComponent.init(ClientComponent.java:429)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientComponent.createComponent(ClientComponent.java:932)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientComponent.createComponent(ClientComponent.java:176)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.components.ComponentUsage.createComponentInternal(ComponentUsage.java:149)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.components.ComponentUsage.createComponent(ComponentUsage.java:141)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.FPMComponent$ComponentUsageManager.createBLCComponentUsage(FPMComponent.java:759)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.FPMComponent$FPM.attachComponentToUsage(FPMComponent.java:918)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.FPMComponent$FPM.attachComponentToUsage(FPMComponent.java:889)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.FPMComponent$FPMProxy.attachComponentToUsage(FPMComponent.java:1082)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssutils.navi.FcNavigation.onInit(FcNavigation.java:312)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssutils.navi.wdp.InternalFcNavigation.onInit(InternalFcNavigation.java:358)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssutils.navi.FcNavigationInterface.onInit(FcNavigationInterface.java:145)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssutils.navi.wdp.InternalFcNavigationInterface.onInit(InternalFcNavigationInterface.java:142)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssutils.navi.wdp.InternalFcNavigationInterface$External.onInit(InternalFcNavigationInterface.java:274)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.FPMComponent$FPM.attachComponentToUsage(FPMComponent.java:920)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.FPMComponent$FPM.attachComponentToUsage(FPMComponent.java:889)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.FPMComponent$FPMProxy.attachComponentToUsage(FPMComponent.java:1082)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssutils.roadmap.VcRoadmap.onInit(VcRoadmap.java:188)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssutils.roadmap.wdp.InternalVcRoadmap.onInit(InternalVcRoadmap.java:162)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssutils.roadmap.VcRoadmapInterface.onInit(VcRoadmapInterface.java:153)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssutils.roadmap.wdp.InternalVcRoadmapInterface.onInit(InternalVcRoadmapInterface.java:144)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssutils.roadmap.wdp.InternalVcRoadmapInterface$External.onInit(InternalVcRoadmapInterface.java:220)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.FPMComponent.doProcessEvent(FPMComponent.java:563)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.FPMComponent.doEventLoop(FPMComponent.java:437)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.FPMComponent.wdDoInit(FPMComponent.java:195)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.wdp.InternalFPMComponent.wdDoInit(InternalFPMComponent.java:110)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.generation.DelegatingComponent.doInit(DelegatingComponent.java:108)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.controller.Controller.initController(Controller.java:215)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.controller.Controller.init(Controller.java:200)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientComponent.init(ClientComponent.java:429)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientApplication.init(ClientApplication.java:362)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.ApplicationSession.initApplication(ApplicationSession.java:700)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.ApplicationSession.doProcessing(ApplicationSession.java:269)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.ClientSession.doApplicationProcessingStandalone(ClientSession.java:711)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.ClientSession.doApplicationProcessing(ClientSession.java:665)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.ClientSession.doProcessing(ClientSession.java:232)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.RequestManager.doProcessing(RequestManager.java:152)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.defaultimpl.DispatcherServlet.doContent(DispatcherServlet.java:62)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.defaultimpl.DispatcherServlet.doGet(DispatcherServlet.java:46)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:740)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)

at com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.HttpHandlerImpl.runServlet(HttpHandlerImpl.java:390)

at com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.HttpHandlerImpl.handleRequest(HttpHandlerImpl.java:264)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.RequestAnalizer.startServlet(RequestAnalizer.java:347)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.RequestAnalizer.startServlet(RequestAnalizer.java:325)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.RequestAnalizer.invokeWebContainer(RequestAnalizer.java:887)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.RequestAnalizer.handle(RequestAnalizer.java:241)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.Client.handle(Client.java:92)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.Processor.request(Processor.java:148)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.context.cluster.session.ApplicationSessionMessageListener.process(ApplicationSessionMessageListener.java:33)

at com.sap.engine.core.cluster.impl6.session.MessageRunner.run(MessageRunner.java:41)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:100)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:170)</b>

Thanks & Regards

Gopal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think it's a problem with the Adobe form itself.

Why dont you re-check the form itself ?

And also lemme know if you are able to open any standard scenario in SAP Netweaver Portal?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you be more clear on your requirement.

Well, why should you have to develop new JAVA WD Applications when Standard Applications are already delivered.

Based on the requirements, you jus have to create SCENARIOS and design Adobe Forms accordinly and attach a Workflow for that scenario.

If you want to get more info on ISR's...refer

www.service.sap.com/isr

for PCR's,Refer the Personnel Change Request part of

www.service.sap.com/mss

Regards,

GGk
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Thanks for your reply

we want develope new PCR 's for our requirement,we are new to ISR and PCR development.

I am not able acess <a href="https://websmp106.sap-ag.de/isr">https://websmp106.sap-ag.de/isr</a>.

I have gone through the ISR cook book.there i found how to use adobe forms in R/3 side using senario.

we have some questions.

1.can we develop our own java web dynpro appliaction with adobe for new PCR using ISR frame work ? if yes how ?

2.As per the ISR coock book we have to design senario and design adobe form using adobe designer and create ivew based standard isrform webdynpro application is it correct or not?

Thanks

Gopal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you wanna develop new PCR's or ISR's, you dont have to redevelop the Java WD Application.

You just have to design your Adobe form using SFP Transaction which is attached to ISR Scenario and deploy it in EP using the IsrForm Standard Java WD Application. The only thing which we have to do in SAP Netweaver Portal is to create an iview that calls the IsrForm Application.

ISR Cookbook is the best place to learn ISR Based Developments.

Your interpretation for point-2 is right.

But why should we create a new Java WD Application again and integrate with PCR/ISR Framework when the same functionality can be taken care by Standard Java WD Applications? Pleaes make use of Standard Applications IsrForm,IsrFormApprove applications itself.

Hope you must be clear by now.

Regards,