cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mini WAS features

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, i'm newbie in abap, and i want to buy the MiniWAS for practicing, but there isn´t too much information about the features and requirements, my question is to know some of the major features, for instance how many pearson can it use it, hardware requirements, etc.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pablo,

it is a Basis only system. So no Business Logic like Salesorder Creation etc. It is intended to be used by only the person running it. It can be installed starting from a Pentium III with 500 MHZ and at least 768 MByte RAM.

Regards

Gregor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Gregor.

I have some more questions, i´m planning to buy it with another friend which is also learning abap, and i want to know, Can it be installed in two different pc´s? or do i have to buy two cd´s? Can i run se38 command?, Can i compile and execute abap programs? you will earn some stars with this simple questions !!!

Thank you a lot.

P.D. forgive my poor english.

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pablo,

I think you can it install on two different PC's. You can run SE38 and even SE80. You can build your own ABAP Programms and even create your own Z DB Tables. Also you can use it for RFC Calls from external e. g. developments with SAP JCo.

Thank you for the points.

Your english is perfect. Forgive mine.

Regards

Gregor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gregor is correct, and ensure to give points where points are due. Tiest.

Answers (0)