cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LogonServlet always redirecting to same URL (Logon Page)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

when i try to access SLD or NWA or Useradmin or Webdynpro content admin..

Logon page appears then the same page appears after entering username and password (no logon errors in default trace)

there will be some entry in the log if i key in wrong credentials

Example for NWA it shows the same url always- http://hostname:50100/logon/logonServlet?redirectURL=%2Fwebdynpro%2Fdispatcher%2Fsap.com%2Ftc%7Elm%7...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Fortunately I found the solution

EvaluateTicketLoginModule was missing.. it works fine after that

Former Member
0 Kudos

She is right the EvaluateTicketLoginModule was missing on mine also, I had accidentally deleted it and then added it back, but I added the wrong module as there are some that have names that are very similar. Check that you have the correct one -- expand to the right!!!!! This will fix the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I am encountering similar problem. I am also deleted some certificates accidentally and recreated it but still itu2019s not working. Could you help me to provide detail steps to resolve the issue?

Thanks in advance, -Sudheer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also I can see this error in security log

LOGIN.FAILED

User: N/A (J2EE_GUEST)

Authentication Stack: ticket

Login Module Flag Initialize Login Commit Abort Details

com.sap.security.core.server.jaas.EvaluateAssertionTicketLoginModule SUFFICIENT ok exception true Received no SAP Authentication Assertion Ticket.

com.sap.engine.services.security.server.jaas.BasicPasswordLoginModule REQUISITE ok false false

com.sap.security.core.server.jaas.CreateTicketLoginModule OPTIONAL ok false

followed by

2EE_ADMIN | LOGIN.OK | USER.R3_DATASOURCE.J2EE_ADMIN