Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RSR00001

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am using a variable while building a hierarchy authorization. This variable should be filled with the customer exit RSR00001.

My question is once the customer exit is active when is it called to fill the variable. Is it called each time the query is executed . What is this I_STEP = 0, 1, 2, 3. And where are these values set .

Are they set in the customer exit or in the query when it is built.

thanks.

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I_STEP = 1

Call is made directly before variable entry.

I_STEP = 2

Call is made directly after variable entry. This step is only executed if the same variable is not input ready and could not be filled for I_STEP=1.

I_STEP = 3

In this call, you can check the values of the variables. When an exception (RAISE) is triggered, the variable screen appears again. I_STEP=2 is also called again subsequently.

I_STEP = 0

The enhancement is not called from the variable screen. The call can originate from the authorization check or from the monitor.

check this links: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/f1/0a56f5e09411d2acb90000e829fbfe/frameset.htm

hope it help's