Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i have imported one request to R/3 srever and check log generated by transp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

when i have imported one request to R/3 srever and check log generated by transported request , i found that 23042 tabentries are deleted and 12792 tabenrtes are imported , becouse of that we have loss some of table from database but we dont get exact which table we have loss, how can i see it?

Please help.

and next query is that i have seen 3 type of messages

1) 0 0r 5 entries are deleted

2) 1 entries are imported

3) 1 entries are merged

what is exact meaning of all these 3 type of message in a log.

please help again.

Thanks,

Regards,

SACHIN

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

In which Tcode r u looking for this log exactly... let me know...so that i can check it. Some times the TR logs are more based on system stats and need to be analysed for more required details like which table got effected etc.

Is it SE01 ?

Vbr,

Sri

Award points for helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

As raghu guessed ur looking in se01. What your logs suggest is that the transport carried deletion of 23000 odd entries and import of 12000 new?changed entries.

Further you can find the what is deleted or added from expanding the logs of the transport requests. also you can always find the concerned tables from the object entries of table.

If you need more info please let me know.

regards.

Ruchit