cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCO problem in SOAP to file scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey guys

i m doin a SOAP to file scenario and getting a JCO error in moni,the status of my queue in SMQ2 is SYSFAIL,when i check the TCP/IP connection in SM59 i find error in two places

AI_DIRECTORY_JCOSERVER and AI_RUNTIME_JCOSERVER .when i test connection for both of them i get the followin error "Error opening and RFC connection".

is this error dues to some server problem of something wrong in my scenario.?

the SOAP adapter in RWB is green.

i tried to unlock and delete the queue in SMQ2 but when i execute my scenario again,it gets SYSFAIL error.

thanx

ahmad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you restart the J2ee engine, it will work.

But The error may because of many reasons

-Might be because of lots of messages are to be processed simultaneously.

-Increasing the number of processes in VisualAdmin (VisualAdmin>JCO RFC Provider>AI_RUNTIME_<SID>) and see if that helps.

-This SAP Note may help u -709140.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx guys for ur answers,i am using VPN connection and dont have access to drive that has XI installed on it,also i cant go to visual admin as i dont have permission to access the drive.

thanx for ur help though

ahmad

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This error comes when the services are not usually registered in the J2EE stack.You have to check that in Java Visual Admin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmad,

Restart your J2EE engine. Works for us all the time :).

A very Merry Christmas

cheers,

Prashanth

P.S Please mark helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Login into the visual admin of your XI system and then navigate to services-> JCO Provider.

See if JCO connection AI_DIRECTORY_JCOSERVER and AI_RUNTIME_JCOSERVER are running or not. It it is stopped start it. Now your RFC connection should work.

Regards,

Mathan.