cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Functions in ITS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am new to ITS programming(Bug fixing). Can any body tell me where to find all system generated function module like

<b> 'SAP_PageTitle()`

`SAP_TemplateTableCellBegin()`

`SAP_TemplateGroupboxBegin(height="100%")`

etc...

</b>

I want to have a look into these functions so that I can set value as per the requirements. \

And is there any defined way for the Bug Fixing excercise (Template not shown properly, Search Help giving wrong data etc.)

TIA.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in addition to the reply of Henning I want to point out that the 22 template files of the template library comes within the ITS. Once you had installed the ITS you can find the files (e.g. templateLibraryBasis.html, templateLibraryButton.html....) under the file structure:

.../templates/system/dm/templateLibrary...html.

Best regards,

Sabine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Hi Henning.

I am in the process of creating ITS (mixed mode) transactions for TRIP and TP04 in order to change some of the template properties. The client does not want the WEBGui look&feel, but wants the theme on these transactions to correspond to their SAP Portal look&feel.I copied the standard transactions and programs and I created BHTML templates (for the new ITS services) from the standard screens for these transactions. However, when I call the service (i.e. .../scripts/wgate/ztp04/!) on the ITS I get an error message "Invalid Frame Name - If you are writing a multiframe application please set the variable ~FrameName in your document.". I am not sure what is required here (screen no?). What exactly is the ITS looking for in this template variable ~FRAMENAME. I apologise if this is a stupid question, but I am not fluent in HTML or BHTML and need some expert guidance here.

Regards

Marius

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member185704
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

All SAP_... functions are defined inside the Template Library. It consists of a number of bhtml-Templates called templatelibrary.....html.

If you change templates that belong to SAP ITS be aware that an update of your ITS Software may overwrite your changes. If you want to change functionality better create your own functions inside of your own templates to avoid this.

Please consider to create an OSS message in the appropriate channel if you want to report a bug to SAP.

Best regards,

Henning.

P.S.: Please grant reward points to the authors of helpful answers.