cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP to file scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey guys

can anyone provide me with some link to a SOAP to File scenario,i m taking help of the following blog

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2008/01/08/troubleshooting--rfc-and-soap-scenarios-updated-on-20042009

can anyone provide me with step by step process of how to accomplish this scenario(specially how should i create the webservice and how to use that webservice in my scenario)

also i read somewhere that if we import WSDL,then we need not create Data Types and Message Types for SOAP adapter,is this correct?

thanx for ur help.

ahmad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a Data type, Message Type and Message Interfaces.. And generate the wsdl for the sender in the Integration Directory and test this interface with SOAP client as I mentioned in your earlier post..

btw, did you go thru this blog --?

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/09/03/invoke-webservices-using-sapxi

In your case, receiver is file.. so you need to create Message Interface etc for the file output..

Also refer this document to understand the steps-

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/d23cbe11-0d01-0010-5287-873a2202...

These will help u to design ur interface-

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

yes i did go through that blog ,downloaded the Altova XMLSpy on my local PC but dont see any msg in MONI:(

any idea where can i check?

i dont see the radio button for points but will definately reward u once i m able to

thanx

ahmad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the status of the adapter you are using.. in the run-time workbench.

Is the led green? The trace provided next to it, could give you more informaton.

Regards,

Smitha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes the adapter button is green,actually my queues are stuck in SMQ2,i dont know why its happening but my server has kinda clogged and its too slow,can queues get stuck coz of server problems?

thanx

ahmad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the status of the queue? Is it in sysfail? Double clicking on the status, would give more information about the issue.

Try unlocking the queue, by using the 'unlock' button, provided in smq2.

In case, the queue is not in a sysfail status, it can be that, the server is slow in processing the requests. (In such cases, you can find a green flag at the outbound side - 'c' column in sxi_monitor)

Regards,

Smitha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

i did unlock the queue and deleted all the LUW and then when i executed my scenario again,the queue got stuck with SYSFAIL message

thanx

ahmad