Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP ...no GUI connected; waiting for a connection on host h..., port 21212

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

can you please help me...

i am trying to install NWSneakPreviewSP16 but i am getting this message...

what can i do?

thank you...

regards

SAPinst is getting started.

Please be patient ...

guiengine: no GUI connected; waiting for a connection on host h..., port 21212 to continue with the installation

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You just change the port no to a different one.By default sap always uses 21212 port for installation.But you can change this by following the below steps:

./sapinst GUISERVER_DIALOG_PORT=21201 SAPINST_DIALOG_PORT=21213

Run sapinst with the above parameter.

Any issues in applying the above steps.......do let me know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

thank you for your help...

but now i have another problem :(...

The following Windows operating system versions are supported:Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition, Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Edition, Windows Server 2003 Datacenter Edition (i.e. Version 5.2, product type Server). Current Windows version:Version 5.1, Service Pack 2.0, product type: Workstation. You can check the current version of your operating system by running winver using Start --> Run ...See also http://service.sap.com/plattforms --> Product Availability Matrix. (Updated 2005-06-24)

what can i do...

should i install win 2003...

thanks

best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Install Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Edition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

is there no other possibility?

because i am using the laptop from the company and i think its will be a big problem for me :(...

thanks

murat...

Former Member
0 Kudos

here is the error message, which i am getting during the installation

thanks

best regards

ERROR 2006-12-28 13:25:20

MDB-07057 The system is inconsistent. Registry or SAP_DBTech information is available, but software is not complete.

MUT-03025 Caught ESAPinstException in Modulecall: ESAPinstException: error text undefined.

FCO-00011 The step CheckExistingServerSoftware with step key |NW_Java_OneHost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|9|0|NW_CreateDB|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_ADA_DB|ind|ind|ind|ind|6|0|Sdb_ServerSoftware_Dialogs|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|CheckExistingServerSoftware was executed with status ERROR .

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

could you please specify how to change the port number ??

thanx