cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

How do we get the mapping that has been done in import manager and syndicator as a output which can be viewed in excel ?

The ideal situation would be to get the same structure of the repository along with its respective mapping ?

This will greatly help in recording the mapping done for future use and also in project documentation

Thanks

Vinay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member205403
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

At present it is not possible to export import manager or syndicator maps into excel .You can only syndicate import manager maps with '.map' extension and syndication map with '.syn' extension which is a format understandable by only import manager or syndicator.

Hope it will help you.If you get any alternative then let me know.

Thanks,

<b>

Shiv Prashant Dixit</b>

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Start Import manager, connect to the source file you would like to import and open the appropriate map.

Go to Import Status tab, right click and select “Export to Microsoft Excel” from the context menu.

Regards,

Ronen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ronen,

Thanks for your reply. I tried what you mentioned but there is no "export to excel" option visible when you right click on import status tab.

is there anything else I need to install/configure ? I am using SP04 .

Regards,

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Simply right click anywhere is the Import status pane, e.g. where the “Action Items:” caption is located.

Regards,

Ronen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ronen,

I have tried everything possible - I just can't find the export to excel in the context menu. Can you let me know which version of MDM your are using.

Regards,

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

please conatct me directly.

Regards,

Ronen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ronen for all your help. I checked your profile - your email id is not there. Can you let me have your details to contact your.

Regards,

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check my profile again

Regards,

Ronen