cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not transferred SC backend only filling material description

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SRM Guru,

We are using SRM 5.5 and Classic Scenario.

I m creating SC with material number and that SC is transferring to R/3 system by using document type . I can see that created the shopping cart with material as a purchase requisition in R/3 system.

Our problem if i create shopping cart without material our SC is not transferring

I am filling only material description, quantity,price and cost account when i try to create SC without material.

I wonder that If I can't use any master data ( material master or service master ) to create SC that SC won't transfer to backend system ?

And What can I do to transfer that SC?

Thanks

Mehmet AKSU

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann

Thank you for your response.

I m able create PR in R/3 description, mat group and plant data. But In srm system i can enter description, mat group,quantity and cost. When I want to enter plant for creating without material ,Selection screen doesn't work and i can't see any data for plant.This is normal ?

Firstly system said .BBP_BD 002 Buffer table not up to date' error Later we solved that problem by defining a new document type for BUS2201 workflow object in transaction type. But now for that process system is creating a Local PO in SRM system and not transfer to backend.

Also i want to create a PR with only description and mat. group in SRM and to transfer to backend system. It is possible. Isn't it?

Thanks

Mehmet AKSU

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mehmet,

You should be able to transfer a SC created with description and material group only.

Are you able to create a PR directly in R/3 with exactly the same data as the SC ?

Also do you have any entries in ST22 and RZ20 (application monitor) to give us some inputs to find why you get this issue ?

Kind regards,

Yann